Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.
Salem Health does more than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream. We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo, raise the bar, and embrace change.
At Salem Health, we want trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive improvement in the health care arena where “patient-centered” is more than just words.
Salem Health offers exceptional care to people in and around Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley. We have hospitals in Salem and Dallas (West Valley), a medical group of primary and specialty care providers, plus other affiliated services. Our Dallas hospital is a critical-access hospital. Our Salem hospital is a Magnet®-recognized facility, a regional referral center and one of the largest acute-care hospitals in Oregon. Salem Health is the area’s largest private employer, with about 3,500 full and part-time employees.
Every result we deliver has a profound impact on people’s lives, which is why we deliver more than just results. Our exceptional clinical care, healing environment, and commitment to quality patient care makes us tops with the people who matter to us: our patients and their families.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• Requires BSN or non-nursing Bachelor’s Degree with MSN for all external applicants for Salem Hospital. Bachelor of Arts in Nursing also accepted.
• For internal applicants preference may be given to applicant with BSN.
• Minimum of one (1) year of Clinical Nurse experience required.
• Previous ED experience preferred.
• Current unencumbered licensure to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon.
• BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
• Requires ACLS and TNCC
• Requires PALS or ENPC
• Requires CPI within six (6) months of hire.
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we invite you to partner with us to further our mission.
Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.